- Business Process Improvement (Six Sigma Green / Black Belt)
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 6 Months Contract (with a view to extend)
The role is expected to provide leadership and management support.
A strong ability to influence the organisation to support the plan through change management and influencing skills are essential to the role.
You will have the following experience to be successful in this role:
- Black Belt Certified
- Proven delivery record in introducing and implementing process management and lean six sigma capabilities
- Demonstrable ability to work with and coach senior stakeholders to lead change within a Business Unit & ability to influence
- Working within a matrix structure, achieving an outcome with and without direct line management accountability
- Experience working within IT (IT Telco Preferred)
- Process mapping and documentation
- Organisational and Operational Change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with teams to develop their functional competencies through process improvement
- Facilitation of project teams, workshops and Kaizens
- Agile Expertise and Experience
Kindly apply online now for this exciting opportunity!