My client, a century old financial services organisation are about to undertake a bank wide process improvement program of work.
The Business Process Analyst will assist with reviewing and analysing the organisations' business intentions, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Demonstrated Business Process Analysis experience within a Banking & Financial Services or Insurance is essential.
- Work closely with the Process Lead and subject matter to identify and analyse core business processes
- Develop 'to be' business processes
- Develop detailed Business Process Design Specifications that includes identification of Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Establish a Process Governance Framework to ensure compliance
- Review Process Models
- Partners with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements can be delivered with existing solutions to ensure cost and time effective implementation of solutions
- Provides expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes to ensure continuity of service
- Facilitates strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
This is a methodology agnostic environment and the successful candidates will work in a small team and be required to work both autonomously and fluidly, moving between various projects as required.
These are urgent requirements and we are recruiting now.