We are seeking a Process Analyst with experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to join our Federal Government client on a contract ending 30 June 2020, based in Brisbane CBD.
As a Process Analyst, you'll contribute to designing a program of work to deliver automation solutions.
Our client will be building an RPA capability that includes business process optimisation in preparation for automation.
The ideal candidate:
- works with stakeholders to clearly understand and identify the core business issues and outcomes required to improve business performance
- researches and analyses the current state to best interpret the business problems
- utilises business improvement, innovation and design expertise to create opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation
- assesses costs, risks and potential benefits of the new approaches
- creates future state design documentation to clearly articulate improvements to business operations, services and products
- defines and develops change strategy
- contributes to organisational capability development and continuous improvement initiative
Government experience will be advantageous.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #199368.