About the company
Work for one of the most celebrated highly recognised companies in the world, who have an amazing culture. The company is an US based global telecommunications giant, who is Peoplebank's longest standing client.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for 2x InfraOps Process Business Analysts to work onsite for their top banking client. You will partner closely with the Service Delivery teams to produce process controls documentation and reduce operational risk for the service teams. You will work using agile techniques to drive operational improvements.
The role will range from analysing processes and practices within a service team, documenting the approaches and risk controls, and providing advice on process improvements.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, delivery focused environment and draw on your collaborative and problem-solving skills to achieve optimal outcomes for the Service Teams.
Proven experience in financial services who has excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Have experience within financial services in technical business analyst roles
- Have experience in Technology Infrastructure environments
- Have knowledge and awareness of areas including ITIL, DevOps, InfraOps, Agile and technology service delivery
- Have strong understanding and experience of current and future state process analysis and design
- Have experience in facilitating workshops with business and technical stakeholders
- Be confident to challenge ideas and processes enabling the teams you work in to deliver more efficient outcomes.
If you have recent InfraOps experience and want to get a seriously good company name on your CV, then please 'apply now'. This role is being managed by Pooja Gupta. Job Reference: 196752.