One of our clients is looking for an ADMS Business Process Manager for an initial 6-month contract based in Huntingwood
The ADMS Business Process Analyst is responsible for mapping the 'as is' and 'to be' business processes in relation to the implementation of the Advanced Distribution Management System. The ADMS Business Process Analyst will also develop these processes into process flows and user stories for test cases and training collateral.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Process Analyst, on large and complex projects in Business Process Modelling and Business Process Improvement
- Strong understanding of BPM methodology, improvement cycles, process hierarchy, etc.
- Experience and a demonstrable, high level of competence in applying BPMN 2.0 modelling notation (formal certification an advantage).
- Experience using SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) or similar desirable
- Utilities experience highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills with ability to extensively analyse business processes, ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and facilitate workshops and focus groups
- Documentation of 'as is' and 'to be' business processes, utilising BPMN, create business process improvements, organise and lead process discussions/workshops with business and delivery partners
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into accurate user stories and process flows
- Develop end to end process maps and process flows across the organisation with consideration of risks, controls and user experience
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.