Our client, a huge Australian company, is seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to join their highly collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will have a Utilities background, with experience in the documentation of 'as is' and 'to be' business processes and experience utilising BPMN 2.0.
Role & Responsibilities:
Develop end to end process maps and process flows across the organisation with consideration of risks, controls and user experience
Ensure an organisation wide view is taken for process mapping, modelling and opportunity identification
Ensure that all areas of process design are managed and delivered to a professional standard and in accordance with policies, standards and procedures
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years' experience as a Business Process Analyst, on large and complex projects
- 2+ years experience in applying BPMN 2.0 modelling notation (formal certification an advantage)
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Modelling and Business Process Improvement
- Strong analytical skills with ability to extensively analyse business processes
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Experience using SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) or similar desirable
- Valid Australian driver's licence is required
Does this sounds like you?
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 191630 or please click the APPLY NOW button!