Seeking a mid-level Business Process Analyst to work for a large Melbourne utilities company.
Skillset and Capability
To fill the role of business process analyst the following skill sets are needed
- Demonstrated capability to deliver within tight schedules
- Strong process improvement design and process mapping skills
- An ability to manage a wide variety of business stakeholders
- Solid experience in developing business requirements
- Previous experience in business transformation programs
- Knowledge of advanced metering and smart meter operations
- Experience in running workshops with stakeholders to develop business processes and requirements.
- Ability to challenge the status quo in a respectful manner
The key outcomes of business process development for the Build and Scale Phase are:
- The business processes necessary for commencement of build and scale phase operations have been documented and transitioned to the business stakeholders
- Business requirements for digital technology systems have been provided to and accepted by the Systems Business Analysts
- Business processes align with the Digital Utility customer journey.
- Input has been provided into change impact assessments
The key responsibilities of the role/roles will be:
- Development of business processes necessary to commence digital utility operations
- Arrange and facilitate workshops with stakeholders
- Deliver processes and business requirements as inputs for enterprise systems developed as part of the digital utility program
- Provide regular updates on progress to program management
- Support business stakeholders and the IT teams in the design and development of the IT solutions to ensure the best cost/benefit outcomes
- Assist the change management team by providing inputs for change impact assessments and training content and supporting them in briefings/training for stakeholders
- Ensure that business process documentary deliverables are provided within the given time frames
- Refine processes based on feedback and testing results
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!!!!