Our client, a global consultancy is seeking a Business Process Analyst to work directly from the client side location based in North Ryde.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Analysing, identifying, designing, process mapping, running workshops with stakeholders to develop their processes and produce the associated documents
- Drive, manage and co-ordinate the relevant process owners and subject matter experts
- Provide face to face written and/or verbal direction and influence in order to assist them with documenting their processes
- Can function effectively as part of a virtual team (with Divisional Process Representatives, Process Analysts, Technical Writers, Divisional Project Leads and other Fusion Program Team members)
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a process analyst / technical writer role
- Experience with business and technical personnel to help process map and develop documentation
- Demonstrated high level of business and process analyst experience
- Demonstrated experience in the general Finance and transactional areas
For more information please contact, Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 197724.