Business Process Analyst with exp in business process mapping & business process re-engineering/redesign and implementation for a 4 months contract to deliver business solutions to ensure continuity and stability across system integrations.
- Lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes.
- Assist and prepare project stakeholders business cases which define potential benefits,options for achieving these benefits and associated business risks.
- Determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisation change.
- Proactively manage key stakeholder relationships, and lead and conduct workshops and meetings as required to define business processes, and ensure improved outcomes.
- Provide a high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Identify and deliver process improvements and efficiency savings through the revision of business processes with minimal technology changes
- Developing and documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' process models in compliance to enterprise process mapping standards and tools
- Conduct thorough diagnosis of business processes and operations, document and present recommendations and provide detailed assessment of cost, benefits and risks
- Experience in a Process Analyst role (or a role requiring business process analysis and improvement)
- Experience in business process mapping and business process re-engineering/redesign and implementation.
- Experience with Prince2 or PMBOK
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in recording process metrics..
- Experience understanding business process dynamics and the change management process.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 for a confidential discussion today quoting reference number 196001.