Our client has a dominant presence within the Telecommunications Industry in Australia, they are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst on an initial 7 month contract.
In this role, you will be helping to identify, develop, implement and support business processes which may include process management strategies and identify continuous process improvement ideas and requirements through comprehensive root cause analysis.
- Support analysis and design of current state and desired future states
- Analyse and recognise patterns in complex processes to initiate improvements and solutions
- Support the design of future state processes in collaboration with key business stakeholders
- Ensure process improvements are based on business insights, analysis and current process application in channel
- Experience with both operational and retail aspects of the energy sector
- Experience driving improvement initiatives and delivering business benefits
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work autonomously whilst working collaboratively within a team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #207594