About the role
Our client is a large government entity looking out for a Business Performance and Analytics Manager to work with their corporate and innovation team to deliver reports for executives, develop dashboards and translate data into insights to tackle current organisational issues.
The role is responsible for establishing and implementing business performance projects and systems, maintaining and monitoring the quality management systems to ensure they are working effectively and providing appropriate and relevant advice to the branch.
- Lead the development and implementation of performance management objectives, strategies and
programs by identifying client needs through consultation and industry standards, to develop
accountabilities, performance indicators and targets
- Coordinate and manage the preparation of consolidated reports for the branch on the delivery of the
Branch projects and programs and the achievement of program objectives
- Produce report that is appropriate at an executive level in a timely manner
- Manage a team with 8-9 members that will assist in delivery.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, business performance and leadership
- Possess a valid Australian motor vehicle driver's licence and be willing to work outside regular working
- Strong decision making skills (gathering information, assessing alternatives and identifying decision)
- Experience in transportation, trucking, railroad or freight industries would be highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan at email@example.com quoting reference 241978.