Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a Business Operations Specialist to provide operational support to IT customers in the purchasing of IT purchases from identifying the funding through to receipting of purchases.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Prepare artefacts to define opex and capex cost funding allocations
- Create Purchase Orders in Oracle iProcurement
- Follow up on Invoices that are held up and close Purchase Orders
- Receipting of invoices
- Populate templates and reports for cost recognition
- Process journals and accruals for open Purchase Orders
- Perform financial forecasts and identify prior month adjustments
- Document processes and identify improvements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Understanding of financial processes including receipting, journaling and accruals of Opex & Capex invoices
- Oracle iProcurement experience
- SAP Ariba e-procurement experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 200256.