This Business Objects Reports Developer is responsible for all aspects of Business Intelligence for the project. This individual will contribute to the reports development effort, including eliciting report requirements from clients, developing reports using SAP Business Objects, testing reports for accuracy and performance, and documenting testing results.
Duties and responsibilities:
The business objects report developer will need to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously and be able to coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to project manager. The individual should be able to quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's software development methodologies.
Project responsibilities will include:
- Gather business requirements and create design documents
- Design, develop, and unit test reports using Business Objects BI
- Manage software version control in all environments
- Trouble shoot issues with the implementation of the solution
- Provide timely status to the project manager
- SAP Business Objects
- Proficient with SQL
- Experience with DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
- Data Warehouse concepts and design
- Statement writing
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186924.
Please click the apply button.