Our client, a century old financial services organisation is currently working through a compliance based project and requires the services on an experienced SAP BO Reports Developer with strong experience working with Oracle Databases.
You will be responsible reports and application development of Business Intelligence systems and services to the bank.
You will be responsible for:
- Business Intelligence design and development solutions for all areas of the Bank ensuring consistent and efficient technical delivery of information.
- Assist each business unit to assess current applications and/or business related processes with a view to delivering consistent and more efficient solutions.
- Ensure all aspects of the system lifecycle (i.e. analysis, development, testing, documentation, support, etc.) are properly managed
- Provide requirements to the Development team to build semantic layers for ad-hoc Business queries and strategic reporting & dashboards (after prototyping is complete)
- Prototyping of Reports and Dashboards for the Business (including Datasets)
- Review analysis of enhancements & new requirements.
- Review development platforms and tools to ensure an evolving solution architecture.
- Problem solving and Management of Incident Reports
- Technical Specifications and Documentation of Procedures
Skills in the following are required:
- Business Objects Report building (Expert)
- Business Objects Universe (Very Strong)
- Strong Stakeholder Management Skills / Personable
- ETL Dev skills - preferrably Informatica
- Oracle Database
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 9409 4759 quoting reference 199772.