About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Business Manager you will be responsible for managing financial assurance end-to-end for a program including the provision of in-depth financial support and analysis to the PMO Manager and Program Management team.
- Work collaboratively with the Program
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely financial reports,
- Develop and maintain financial dashboards, expenditure and budget performance, agreed key performance indicators, development and monitoring of budget cash flows
- Include site-level view of the forecast, recoup and opex models as an integral part of the program forecast and budget.
- Report on current yearly and program expenditures in line with PMO and Finance guidelines
- Provide insight analysis to various program reporting including PSR, Steering Committee and PMG packs.
- Engage Program Managers to perform detailed financial variance analysis and reporting, insights and challenges as a result of any cost overruns / underruns
- Integrate processes into Oracle and continuous improvement of financial administrative processes and application of new Business Intelligence tools
- Perform budget reconciliation across programs
- Maintain Finance-related process documentation
- Provision of support for Program Procurements through iProcurement
- Draft Procurement Strategies in support of new vendors.
- Vendor management
- Work with the Benefits Realisation Lead to design and report on benefits actualisation across implemented sites
- Provide financial what-if analysis and detailed financials or benefit forecasts as required for internal and program-level (ie. PCMO) change requests.
- Experienced in a similar Business Services Manager role
- Superior written communication skills
- Ability to report on Finance and financial outcomes for regular program-level reporting to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle, and Business Intelligence and Analytic tools: Power BI, Power Query and Power Pivot.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial systems and processes including relevant qualifications in Accounting/Business or equivalent.
- Demonstrate an ability to undertake analysis of complex financial and performance related data and to develop succinct interpretations of trends and issues arising from such an analysis.
- Demonstrated effective and concise oral and written communication to staff at various levels.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with proven experience in engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
- Recent and relevant experience in the development of monthly budget and reporting of monthly results to budgets and to support optimal budget outcomes for cost centre managers.
- Demonstrated experience in a management position in a large complex service or IT project environment and previous experience with accounts payable and budget applications.
- Exposure to Agile project management methodology an advantage.
- Some experience in benefits realisation measurement and reporting an advantage.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192961
Please click the apply button.