We are looking for a passionate Business Intelligence and Insights Manager for a 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Business Reporting and Improvement Manager, , the BI and Insights Manager is responsible for developing Business Reporting's overarching Strategy and Roadmap to deliver on Network Engineering's Business Intelligence and Architecture Solution, incorporating the Data Reporting, Analytics and Tools Enablement requirements.
The Role and responsibilities:
- Significant contribution to the strategic direction for business intelligence applications across Network Engineering
- Monitor and Report on the Roadmap progress and delivery
- Determine the optimal approach for identifying and obtaining data from diverse source systems
- Improvement and enhancement to reporting procedures through automation and optimisation
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications, ideally in Business Intelligence, Solutions Architect or Information Science
- Extensive Experience operating within a matrix commercial or operational function preferably in the telecommunication industry
- Must have extensive strategic experience designing business intelligence and architectural solutions to evolve data management
- Proven Stakeholder Management.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to interface at all levels within the organisation
If you have the above skills and experience please Apply Now!