About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist to join the evolving Information and Data Management Group focused on developing and supporting the Business Intelligence capability within the organisation. The Business Intelligence Specialist will support a range of services in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, including development of packages, testing data integrity, troubleshoot issues with the service and perform bug fixing and enhancement development to existing packages.
- 5+ years end to end Data Warehouse / Data Mart / BI development using Microsoft ETL and BI tools including SQL Server services - SQL Server Databases, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular and Multidimensional) (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, T-Sql experience, including Stored Procedures, and Functions and Views.
- Good understanding of development lifecycle methods and ITIL practices.
- Strong dimensional modelling skills with attention to determining and applying level of detail, aggregation, summarisation, etc. with consideration for optimal performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in an IT discipline, or equivalent successful experience.
- Self-initiative and attention to detail. Ability to communicate effectively with business and technical users.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 189858.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).