Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst for an initial contract until June 30 2020 with potential 12 month extension option. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions and present information through reports and visualisation products (e.g. Microsoft Power BI)
- Translating business needs and technical specifications
- Conducting data products testing and troubleshooting/ maintaining/ improving existing data products in production
- Deploying data products and conduct user training and presentations
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong, proven experience as a BI Developer in Power BI
- Collaborating with data users and technical staff in developing visualisation products and reports
- Previous experience with SQL for data analytics
- Experience with Data modelling/ETL and a background in data warehouse design/ BI environment is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain an AGSVA security clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199447
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position