My client is seeking a dynamic Business Intelligence Lead with strong technical expertise in data literacy and analytics to work a Government Agency
This Government agency is looking for a candidate with demonstratable experience in addressing key risks and emerging trends, and the ability to relay such information to the internal and external stakeholders.
Please note my client is based in Geelong.
- Deliver insights of high standard and accuracy for consumable reporting
- Manage ad hoc data request
- Create action plans to address risks
- Express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for the whole division operational analysis.
- Work across a various reporting platforms
- Consistently track results and deliver high quality information on business performance indicators to the key stakeholders and internal division.
Key skills you will have:
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies
- Able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Stakeholder Engagement
If you're looking for your next career move, please APPLY NOW