We are looking for a world-class Business Intelligence Developer for a 3 month initial contract with possibility to extend to full time employment.
The successful candidate will be located in Sydney, Singapore, Tokyo or Seoul and report to the APAC Consulting Lead to deliver enterprise grade BI solutions for our APAC and Global clients.
- Meet with clients to understand key data challenges
- Engineer best-in-class enterprise BI solutions aimed at delivering insights at scale for our clients
- Work with the Consulting Lead and Global Consulting Team to develop, collect, manage and store data sources for clients
- Maximise visibility of data outputs through efficient reporting and visualisation
- Work with Account Management teams to generate actionable insights on a daily basis to drive measurable ROI from data
- Keep abreast of developments in, and answer questions on, data visualization and presentation, digital marketing tools and systems; educate clients as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of media, marketing, advertising and/or database experience
- Work with, merge, harmonize and cleanse different data sources using ETL and cloud services according to client specifications.
- Demonstrated experience in developing enterprise BI solutions for clients with geo roll-ups, category/product and time filters, delivered to large groups of stakeholders requiring specific views
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- An analytical/investigative mind with a customer centric outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team using Agile methods
- Capability to develop and document new processes
- Ability to scope, develop and manage BI projects to success
- Strong relationship building skills, which include maintaining positive client and vendor relationships
- Strong presentation skills to support client-facing presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technical Skills required:
- Expertise of Google Marketing Platform integrations and deep understanding of its data
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud and SalesForce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Mastery of enterprise BI tools such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Adobe Workbench is a plus
- Experience working with cloud environments like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Mastery of SQL language and SQL server management and/or SQL managed services like BigQuery or Redshift
- Proficiency in Python and/or R
- Expertise in ETL platforms or running ETL on Cloud services like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with Data Warehousing and Data Lake development
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!