Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to utilise their experience in the data warehousing (DW) and business intelligence (BI) spaces to assist in the design, implementation and support of their BI capabilities.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 3 Months with Possible 1 x 9 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Majura, Canberra location.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the design, implementation and support of the client's growing Business Intelligence capabilities including ETL, warehouse and cube design
- Collaborate with and provide advice to the ICT branch and business stakeholders in the design and implementation of new database tier services
- Contribute to the maintenance of production database tier services, including issue resolution and continuous improvement activities
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- High level of experience developing with the Microsoft BI stack (On Premise and in Cloud).
- High level of experience designing, developing and implementing Power BI solutions (On Premise and in Cloud).
- Knowledge of installing, maintaining and troubleshooting MS SQL Server and BI Services.
- Excellent MS SQL Server development skills using T-SQL.
- Advanced Data warehousing design and development experience.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203160
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.