Peoplebank are recruiting for Business Intelligence Developer to work on a contract role through to the end of the financial year (extensions possible)
- Proven experience in developing and supporting the ongoing governance of corporate systems data through key areas of management, compliance, operational performance and projects.
- Key focus areas will be;
- Delivery of programming and analytics on system management information.
- Collection, maintenance and measurement of internal and external performance data.
- Developing best practice processes for collection, management and measurement of data.
- Development experience in Business Intelligence tools like SSIS, SSAS and Crystal Reports
- Development experience with Microsoft .NET and SQL technologies.
- Proven skills in advanced Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA),
This role is to be based in Port Adelaide, in newly refuribished offices, with plenty of parking nearby, and with excellent public tanport links nearby (within walking distance of the POrt Adelaide train station)
Please APPLY ASAP, as we are shortlisting this role URGENTLY THIS WEEK !
SA: LHS 296564