Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specializing in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for defining, developing and maintaining Business Intelligence solutions.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO SECURE A BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE
LOCATION: ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence Development
- Strong knowledge in data warehouse design, dimensional modelling, and data mining
- Experienced understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework.
- Familiarity with BI Technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, Oracle BI)
- Understanding of information security principles, frameworks and best practices
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong ability to converse and collaborate with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.