Our client is an iconic Australian brand seeking to bring in a Business Intelligence Consultant. They currently have an opportunity for initially 6 months.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Overall Project Management - Proven experience in taking projects from feasibility to operational handover
- Project Control - Schedule and cost management
- Automation & Technology - Reduce inefficiencies by developing, implementing and improving portfolio management and reporting tools through technology options such as PowerBI, Dashboard, Kanban Boards and Project Management software
- Data Processing - Aggregating multiple data points, at differing levels of maturity
- Portfolio management - Optimise the prioritisation (cost, sequencing, complexity, risk, benefits) of projects within the portfolio by balancing capacity against demand, and connecting plans and resources to project execution.
- Insights Delivery - Predict outcomes and provide insights that offer the best results. Facilitates, informs and drives the prioritisation of decisions across technology, work, and resources.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Power BI experience is a must
- Project Management experience
- Developing and implementing dashboards and reports
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237100