Seeking Business Intelligence Analysts with experience in Microsoft SQL Server and Cognos Analytics.
The portfolio management and decision support tool is developed using a range of tools in the Microsoft technology stack with Cognos Analytics providing the business intelligence and reporting platform.
Under broad direction from the Data Management and Business Intelligence Lead, the successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to understand information requirements for reports, dashboards and other visualisations and undertake analysis, design, development and maintenance of business intelligence artefacts (reports, dashboards and/or visualisations) to ensure business requirements are met.
- Development and support of FM Models, Cubes
- Development and support of the COGNOS Framework Manager;
- Development and support of COGNOS reports;
- Development and support of Online Analytic Processing (OLAP) cube solutions;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Following implementation standards and Industry best practices
- Work collaboratively with Portfolio Performance Management team to deliver outcomes.
- Develop and maintain professional, respectful and positive relationships with users, product owners, and suppliers across the department
- Contribute to a harmonious team environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and team collaboration to deliver project outcome.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members and third parties as required.
Required Skills in:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cognos Analytics
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting quoting reference 240109.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.