We are currently recruiting for a BI Developer to work on a complex program of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in the development of business reports with a focus on Data Warehouses with complex data models
- Sound fundamental programming skills, particularly SQL development, report programming and query writing
- Experience with development in MS SQL Server and the design of Data Warehouses using SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Experience using contemporary business intelligence development and reporting tools including Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Analysis Services, Azure and Power BI
- Demonstrated analysis skills enabling the translation of business information requirements into accurate technical designs and specifications
- An appreciation of contemporary data presentation and visualisation techniques that assist in user data interpretation and effective business decision-making
- Strong communication and customer interaction and consultation skills, and a personal commitment to proactive customer.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.