- Business Intelligence Analyst Developer
- 6 month contract
- Brisbane CBD with WFH options
Seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst Developer that will be responsible for analysing, designing and developing data warehouse, metric aggregators and data visualisation tools. Principally focused on development of advanced financial and operational performance reports. The role will provide solutions to allow product groups to optimise their cash performance.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with business analysis, enterprise databases, business intelligence and reporting, metadata management and ETL. You will be the key team member integrating the technical team with business subject experts to ensure requirements are managed through the development lifecycle.
- Engage with business subject matter experts to understand, challenge, translate and document business intelligence requirements.
- Work as part of an agile based development team using Scrum
- Assess data warehousing requirements and recommend best-fit approach to match project timelines and budgets.
- Develop fit for purpose data models, ETL and reports
- Ensure escalations of issues, risks and defects are handled appropriately
- Assist with the development and architecture of data warehouse solutions in multiple technologies.
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems.
- Perform data integration techniques using SSIS, BODS, or any other ETL processes with a self-service focus.
- Defining and manipulating complex SQL functions
- Perform enterprise data mart development and familiar with multiple schematics including star, snowflake, and 3rd NF.
- Develop complex multi-dimensional calculations and logic using DAX and SQL.
- Advanced Business Analysis
- Data Modelling and Database Architecture (3yrs Experience)
- SQL Server 2014 - 2019, Azure DB
- SQL Server Analysis Services, Azure Analysis Services (Tabular Models)
- SQL Server Integration Services, Azure Data Factory (optional)
- Power BI Desktop/Web, DAX
- Power App
- Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7647.