Our Federal Government client is seeking Business Intelligence Analyst to develop processes, artefacts and practices that support the building of client's capability with skills at process mapping and business process optimisation.
This is an initial 6 Months contract with potential 2x6 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Our client primarily uses Microsoft Office Macros, VBA, Access Databases and InfoPath forms. Impending upgrades to Office 365 and Windows 10. For the potential to use Robotic Process Automation the need of Process Mapping, process optimisation and solution design for new use cases are nexcessary.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Work with stakeholders to clearly understand and identify the core business issues and outcomes required to improve business performance
- Researche and analyses the current state to best interpret the business problems
- Utilises business improvement, innovation and design expertise to create opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation
- Assess costs, risks and potential benefits of the new approaches
- Creates future state design documentation to clearly articulate improvements to business operations, services and products
- Define and develops change strategy
- Contribute to organisational capability development and continuous improvement initiatives
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730 quoting reference #205614.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen and have an Ability to obtain PEIC.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.