Our client is seeking to engage a Business Intelligence Analyst for building dashboards for various business areas and utilising latest analytics and visualisation tools.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Expert experiencing in business intelligence and data visualisations tools including Tableau, Power BI and ESRI (desirable)
- Ability to conduct complex requirements gathering and design workshops with business users including the ability to document functional requirements, source system data feeds and business rules
- Exceptional understanding of how to present data including use of user interface design principles
- Ability to turn complex data sets and reports into highly intuitive multidimensional self-service analytics dashboards which deliver 24/7 on demand business insights
- Experience in the delivery of geospatial, real-time, drillable and predictive visualisations using structured and unstructured data
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills including the ability to work collaboratively to translate data into customer friendly requirements, trends, operational efficiencies and other key business performance metrics
- Ability to drive data literacy uplift across an organisation including training and upskilling business users in the design, build and implementation of self-service dashboards
- Demonstrated track record in successfully bridging the gap between technology and business teams and stakeholders
- Sound understanding and experience working with cloud-based Data Cataloguing and Data Integration tools
- Experience sourcing data from cloud and on-premise Data Marts, Data Warehouses and Data Lakes including on premise Oracle Data Warehouses, cloud-based AWS/ AZURE Data Lakes and SQL, R, Redshift, MuleSoft, Alteryx Data Marts.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.