Our client is a leading Insurance provider and have a great role for a Business Improvement Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Operations you will be responsible for leading the team through the delivery of initiative and projects relating to Integration, Target Operating Model and Process Improvement.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience:
- Experience with Lean methodology
- Strong project skillset
- Knowledge in Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good stakeholder skills and the ability to network across organizational departments
- Experience in a Business Improvement role leading and managing Business Improvement initiatives
- Knowledge / experience of all aspects of the insurance lifecycle from sales and underwriting, fulfilment and back end processing, to finance and claims.
- Has experience of working at a strategic level and the ability to articulate the strategy process
- Has a clear understanding of operational design
For further information please call Tanya Smith on (03) 8080 7294 and quote reference #184144