About the role
The Business Improvement Analyst will review, analyse and redesign business processes and performance management, ensuring strategic alignment, and to contribute to the creation of a performance driven culture of lean operations and continual improvement.
- Support the development of performance management systems and processes.
- Track operational performance and report to the management to enable decision-making and support operational effectiveness.
- Identify key decision points and team member responsibilities.
- Conduct data analysis to improve cost saving procedures.
- Produce performance reporting material and documentation for stakeholders to advise on continuous improvement performance and status of programs and activities.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating workshops with stakeholders.
- Self-organising individual with business process analysis experience.
- Full working rights in Australia.
To be considered for the role, please click the 'Apply' button to proceed. For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Ching on 02 8267 2459 quoting reference number 240681.