My client, and iconic Australian Brand, is looking for a Business Implementation Manager to work across program streams and business partners to coordinate the activities required to pilot a new product.
- Lead the implementation of the pilot rollout, working with change to develop the business readiness plan, identifying the pilot support triage team and response plans, have the scope, requirements specification and business rules well understood (inclusions and exclusions) from a customer perspective.
- Provide support the development of customer facing support materials
- Ensure that the user and instructional guides are ready and reviewed by relevant support stakeholders
- Develop a pilot post implementation report from a business perspective and recommendations for what needs to happen prior to customer launch to improve the customer and business processes.
- Previous business Implementation experience within a large enterprise organisation
- Experience negotiating with customers and internal stakeholders to achieve the required outcomes
- Knowledge and understanding of the domestic and International Parcels Industry highly regarded
If you are currently seeking your next career move please, APPLY NOW