My client, a well respected Australian organisation are looking to bring on a Business Implementation Lead to help them in the wake of a merger and significant change in technology. The role will be until the end of the calendar year with extension highly probable. While requiring technical acumen, it is a business facing position.
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well both autonomously and as part of a team and is driven to achieve business outcomes. You will be an excellent communicator and approach all tasks with a keen eye for detail and focus on the customer. You must have an in-depth understanding of business and finance.
- Engage with business stakeholders to modify/develop business systems, processes and templates which reflect business requirements, effectively harness the IT capability and enable continuous improvement.
- Develop a wide range of complex reports and documents, providing information on business process improvement
- Analyse and prepare policy and guidance documentation providing advice, training and support in relation to business processes to promote the effective implementation and ongoing effectiveness of changes.
- Extensive experience in financial business analysis in a large infrastructure environment, preferably in government
- Proven experience in monitoring business process performance with strong understanding of best practices and key business drivers.
- Experience driving business process changes and in managing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in the evaluation, development, review and administration of integrated management systems (particularly SAP)
Interested parties should apply directly via the link below quoting reference number 202947.