Join a team which is responsible for all aspects of product management and product development, including regulatory change for all super products.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Project Manager and be a key member of the core team delivering the implementation of APRA outcomes.
The role will work across business lines gathering information, analysing business needs and requirements, validating data sources for member cohorts and financial projections.
- Produce financial models to effectively implement financial requirements and its ongoing reporting and measurement.
- Produce accurate and timely finance requirements (financial and non-financial).
- Assist in data capturing and reconciliation requirements from end to end process and ensuring all data points are consistent across project streams.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring by selecting appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and provide constant assessment of progress.
- Work with stakeholders to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in.
- Identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Develop a shared understanding of solution scope amongst stakeholders, product owners and the scrum team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 197438