Our client has a large presence within the telecommunications industry, and they are currently seeking a Business Engagement Specialist (Operational Enablement) to join their Global Business Services Unit.
In this role you would be an integral part to the operational integration and delivery of new global products and enhancements. You would be determining the ideal delivery approach and key deliverables for their new products, services and solutions to ensure the greatest business and customer outcome.
- Identify most effective methodology for the delivery and make recommendations/influence accordingly.
- Coordinate virtual teams to operationally enable new products, solutions, services, technology, applications and systems into all operational areas in the end to end value chain.
- Pre-empt and effectively mitigate risks/issues, driving resolution in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all necessary stakeholders are engaged and communicate clear expectations and delivery timelines required for operational acceptance.
- Confirm operational delivery capability within affected operational groups is in place through defined training, process build and system accesses.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Advanced MS Office expertise.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications and IT industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience leading multi-disciplinary teams involved in complex problem solving.
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities.
- Proven record of successful delivery, ability to attain results, setting high standards of performance.
- Be able to be flexible and open to taking on roles outside of their comfort zone.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #196613