Our client, based south of Perth is looking for experienced Business Analysts to join there team. You will be working with the business and technology teams across projects in the ICT space.
Duties will include:
- Engage with business owners and relevant stakeholders to elicit business needs, issues and outcomes.
* Develop a detailed understanding of relevant business area processes and generate insights on what technical solutions to build and why.
* Facilitate the re-engineering of business processes to support the delivery of high impact IT solutions.
* Generate artefacts to document business needs, issues and outcomes including user insight statements, empathy maps, journey maps, user stories and business requirement documents.
* Assist business owners to identify and determine business objectives and future state requirements.
* Source, collate and analyse data from reports to inform decision making.
* Map and document current and future-state business processes.
* Maintain and support relationships with relevant business areas and proactive communication with the business.
* Support the project managers in the delivery of IT projects as the business champion including the generation of user stories and business requirements, user testing, business process reengineering and post implementation reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
Good understanding of project management methods and tools.
*Demonstrated written communication skills with the ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications, reports and other relevant documentation in clear and user-friendly language.
*Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication
If you have extensive previous experience working within ICT Projects in a Business Analyst capacity, and have the right to work in Australia, please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated Word CV.