Are you an accounting and SMSF expert, who loves engaging with clients and is looking to evolve their market through showing accountancies and fund managers how they can transform their SMSF businesses through adopting software?
Our client is a highly recognised brand, and dominant market leader. They have transformed the wealth accounting industry by offering first-of-a-kind products which automate how fund managers and accountants run their businesses. This has seen them gain a 68% share of the software space within a $600b industry, whilst their business continues to grow by 20%+ YOY.
Seeking a Business Development Manager to play a hunting role where you will own the QLD State territory. This requires a 'challenger' sales approach, working with the owners of medium to large accounting and fund management companies to demonstrate how technology can streamline their businesses, reducing costs, driving revenue growth and creating new revenue streams.
They have recently released new industry leading product features and innovations and are looking to hire a hungry and experienced salesperson to sell the value of these to market.
To capitalise on this opportunity, you will need to be an experienced complex SaaS solutions BDM who is capable of effectively engaging with senior executives and business owners. You will also have background knowledge in accounting and managing Self-Managed Super Funds.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- Exceptional skills effectively prospecting and qualifying opportunities and leads
- An amazing ability to recognise great sales opportunities
- A proven sales track record, demonstrated through effective: territory management, decision maker identification, call cycle management, opportunity qualification, sales planning, sales pipeline prioritisation, customer demonstrations and CRM management (Salesforce).
- Experience selling to accountants or wealth advisors that specialise in SMSF management (highly desirable) or come from finance software sales, or even just be an excellent sales-person looking to apply your skills in a lucrative market.
- Be a confident communicator, presenter and influencer
- Strong commercial awareness with an ability to discover clients business drivers and provide solution to meet their needs.
- Self-motivation, drive and ability to work autonomously
Peoplebank has built the sales team for this client over the last 13 years and will provide professional and proven BDM candidates with a detailed account of all aspects of the opportunity, product and commissions plan.
If this sounds like you Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #197166.