Business Development Manager
Macquarie Park location
Multinational technology business who service the IT and Telco Sector are focussed on expanding their footprint in Australia.
They are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to manage their sales performance and develop their sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector and have knowledge of the following :
- Router & Switches
- Cybersecurity - Firewall & DNS
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage the overall sales performance of product and service offerings to ensure alignment to overall company business objectives and strategies
- Achieve set objectives for order Intake, revenue and gross profit including KPIs.
- Establish and develop sales strategy, Go-to-market plan, sales objectives and tactical action plan for solutions and services
- Identify customers and key market segments to penetrate and draw up strategic sales plan to grow profitable business.
- Manage and develop the sales team in Australia.
- Gather and analyse customer needs, market data, competitive intelligence and communicate opportunities to senior leadership.
- Establish, develop, manage, and maintain strong business relations with key accounts, key customers, solutions partners, eco-system partners, and distributors.
- Responsible to maintain and update the 'sales pipeline/opportunties management/CRM', provide accurate and timely sales update and forecast.
- Lead and manage the RFI, RFP and bid submission efforts including commercial/contract negotiation, contract
- Work closely with Presales, Post-sales, and finance/accounting team.
- Manage and facilitate marketing activities and programs including vendor funded MDF programs.
- Seek additional growth opportunities to include expansion in existing sales or product markets as well as untapped/underutilized potential markets.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
If you feel that you could make your mark in this role - Hit the apply button now! For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 196055