Our client is an iconic Australian organisation who is currently looking for a Deployment Coordinator for an initial 12-month contract to help them in within a key program.
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of the program by executing the business implementation and deployment strategy, engaging widely with business and technology stakeholders & frontline teams providing planning expertise and leadership. Working closely with other project teams you will ensure there is alignment in the planning and execution of both business and technology related deployment activities.
About the role:
You will be involved in:
- Assist in the formulation of the approach to deployment within the program, taking into consideration technical, geographic, people and network compositions
- Successfully delivery and implement the deployment and implementation within timelines and budget requirements
- Develop and leverage collaborative working relationships with partners within the business, external vendors and customers to deliver end-to-end deployment service
- Maintain strategy plans and support documentation and ensuring successful execution of business-related activities and coordination and alignment within required team.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Strong track record of successfully delivering end-to-end implementation of projects, understanding the interplay of technical process, within timeline and budget constraints
- Demonstrated experience of process improvement and delivery of process or system implementations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence across cross functional teams
- Prior success in brokering consensus among stakeholders with conflicting needs and expectations
- Extensive knowledge of demonstrated deployment practices, ideally across large-scale projects
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #243382