Our client, a large government department, is taking on new programs of work and require a Business Data Modeller to join their team on a 12 month contract basis with possibility of extension. Not only will you be working with a great team, this project will provide opportunities for many Australian citizens.
- Modelling of new business data assets that are categorised, structurally placed, business data rules documented, semantically and generically defined in business terms
- Understand business requirements for translation into data models
- Identify and engage key stakeholders for determining and validating business data requirements and managing project deliverables
- Analysis of data models to support solution design and data management planning
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Experience and understanding of metadata concepts and metamodels
- Experience and understanding of relevant standards such as ISO 11179 - Metadata Registry (MDR) standard and AS 4590 - Interchange of Client Information
- Experience and understanding of DAMA, Data Management Body of Knowledge v2
- Extensive experience in business data modelling and developing logical business entity relationship diagrams
- Experience with SPARX Enterprise Architect application
- Ability to define business data assets, analyse various sources of data, and identify new or existing business data assets
- Ability to transform models
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to navigate and deliver within an ambiguous environment and provide advice and guidance to team members
Please note this opportunity is not eligible for sponsorship and is available for Australian citizens only.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now with your latest CV in Word format.
Applications close on Friday, 15th November and will be reviewed on an on-going basis so apply now!