A Leading Financial Services Client is in need of a Business Data Analyst with reporting, data insights, governance and data reporting experience in Sydney CBD. The requirement is open for either permanent to the client or contract, depending on your preference.
- Support the facilitation and progress of the reporting capability of division, this includes ensuring efficient collaboration between key internal stakeholders in the prototyping and development of tactical (interim) and strategic business insights assets such as dashboards, reporting, analytical models, and ad hoc analysis
- Support the facilitation and coordination of data usage within the division's business unit, to ensure internally consistent and optimally efficient use of data, as well as accurate alignment with figures published within the broader business.
- Process, cleanse and verify data integrity used for analytics and propose improvements to related teams.
- Act as data steward for Member Growth related data sources and drive data quality improvements as required.
- Support the continued enhancement of solutions to support efficient digital and 'straight-through' capture of business-critical data
- Support the ongoing evolution of member-facing processes, expanding use of digital channels to seize critical data capture opportunities in the most efficient ways possible, whilst preserving CX though accommodating 'choice of channel'.
- Advocating and actively seeking continuous improvement opportunities, to optimise practices and processes throughout all Member Growth functions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, particularly analysis, visualisation, and presentation of data-driven insights.
- Advanced Technical/Business Analysis and Org. Change Management skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, including interactive report and dashboard design.
- 2+ years' experience in design and development of data visualisation assets such as reports and interactive dashboards, and a proven ability to apply best practice visualisation design principles.
- Experience in managing a team and strong stakeholder management
- Intermediate command of SQL and basic understanding of database design.
- Advanced knowledge of data preparation and staging practices, including ability to design and develop interim ETL data prep/staging.
- Flexible and adaptive mindset
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 207623