Our client is a Federal Government department who are in the midst of a large stimulus program. They are currently seeking a Business Data Analyst on an initial 7 month contract.
In this role, your responsibilities can be broken down:
Works collaboratively, consults and engages with stakeholders on complex business matters to:
- share information and influence decision-making
- understand and define business problems and case for change
- analyse business requirements and recommends appropriate solutions, applications and technology
- analyse existing applications and identify opportunities for modification or improvement
- analyse data requirements and apply data modelling techniques to maintain data structures and their associated components
- Develops flow charts and diagrams for business stakeholders and end users that illustrate data flows and how systems interact
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have the following skill set:
- have deep expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- establish effective relationships between business partners, understand business requirements and deliver effective and contemporary solutions. You will influence and manage change; and be active in the planning and implementation of our strategic direction
- foster productive working relationships with and educate key stakeholders on the available enterprise architecture and influence them to agree on mutually beneficial solutions
- provide strategic, technical advice on improving business processes and the use of technology to deliver better business outcomes
- apply expertise to assist in the design, build and implementation of information technology solutions that support data analytics
- use your up-to-date knowledge with the IT industry and market trends to deliver solutions within our available enterprise architecture to support business needs.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #206901