Our client, a leading Australian Transport and Logistics company is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to support a multi-million contract management system implementation for an initial 6 month contract. Experience implementing systems such as SAP Ariba, Jaegger, iCertius, Agiloft, PanDoc, Emptoris is essential.
- Perform analysis on big data across multiple legacy systems to identify gaps and data issues
- Experience with Process mapping exercises and Business analysis including requirements gathering, evaluating the business requirements
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions related to the transition from old system to new system.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies related to the data requirements of the project and implementation.
- Work on all activities as they relate to the data cycle in particular data extraction, cleanse, conversion, load and validation
- Work closely with project team and key stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of each data conversion cycle
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and have a willingness to get involved with tasks at all levels across the project
- Ability to work to deadlines with the agility to flex when needed in line with requirements
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness with an ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Experience with Procurement and Contract Management solutions preferable or a large-scale data conversion effort
- Positive and realistic approach - be ready, resourceful and embrace and champion change and new thinking and new ways of working
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Resilient to challenges and setbacks within the project lifecycle
- Versatililty, being prepared to learn and take on new tasks with enthusiasm
- Self-motivated always looking for ways to add value and to improve the outcomes for the business
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply via the link below or contact Ellen on 02 9409 4700 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 193583.