- Data / Business Analyst with strong experience working on Data projects
- Fantastic culture and global brand
This global financial institution is the envy of its rivals with an impeccable brand and culture to match. We require a Senior Data / Business Analyst with B&F OR Insurance services experience to work on a project migrating data into a new reporting solution.
You will work as the Business Analyst ensuring the project is headed in the right direction and you will have significant experience having worked on previous Data related projects.
You will be responsible for the data-analysis, design and specification of reports as well as act a key member of the scrum team. The aim of the project is to simplify and standardise data flows and rationalise the data repositories used for the Financial Reporting.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Partnering with programmers in the development of software and technology solutions
- Generation of functional specifications in relation to changes to systems.
- Providing input into solutions and design choices all within agreed timeframes
- Provide day to day Business Analysis skills to the business as required, investigating issues, providing data, solving problems.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and discussion sessions and manage feedback loop.
- Manage vendors and other third parties involved in the delivery of project components.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5yrs+ Business Analysis experience
- Strong data mapping experience, i.e. experience may have been obtained from data migration, BI/ETL, systems integration or customer communications management work
- Experience writing SQL queries in Oracle or SQL Server
- Proficient use with MS Office products
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a market-leader who is committed to their employees, looking after both their personal growth and career development.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Richardson quoting reference 183624.