- Initial 3 month contract with possible extension
- Work on a data migration project
- ASAP start in the Perth CBD
A highly reputable client based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Business / Data Analyst for an initial 3 month contract to assist with a key data migration project from a legacy system to cloud. There is a strong likelihood of extension and this is an immediate start.
- Analyse and manage the cleansing of data for the project
- Manage the data transition (ensure there are no duplicate transactions in legacy system)
- Manage the transition process with business stakeholders
- Engage with users to ensure they understand the business rules of two systems in terms of data
- Data analysis, report writing & requirements gathering
- Recent, commercial experience in a similar role (Business Analyst / Data Analyst)
- Previous experience working on data migration projects
- Must have experience with data management & cleansing
- Proven ability with Excel spreadsheets and scripting
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Must possess or have ability to get a clean National Police Clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Gayle Truslove on (08) 9423 1400 quoting reference 214103.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.