Our client has established a dominant presence within the banking and financial industry. They are currently looking out for two Business Data Analysts to join their team to work on a remediation program. They currently have 12 month contracts to offer.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Initially: mapping of Data flow diagrams & understanding data requirements of each tranche; working with the data analysts.
- Supporting the business for data related queries
- Designing, developing & running reports (ideally via Tableau and in the future, ThoughtSpot)
- Extracting and uploading data from/to systems
- Manual data reviews and SQL queries
- Liaising with Enterprise Data teams to enrich data
- Support the Delivery Data and Business Analysis function with requirements writing, process mapping and documenting E2E data requirements.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Strong business intelligence and data analysis experience to be able to analyse data to support the Business & Project
- Knowledge of data governance and data quality initiatives brought on by regulatory demands and the business need for higher confidence and transparency of data
- Significant experience with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL concepts
- Experience in data management and data architecture principles in relational database
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #237874