About the role
Client is seeking an experienced Business Cutover Manager for their Human Resources Information Management Solution (HRIMS) Program.
This position will be responsible for coordinating and executing all cutover activities for Release 1 of the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors for client which will include Payroll, Workforce Administration and Recruitment and Onboarding.
Working client side, the Business Cutover Manager will work closely with the Program Director, stream leads and program team members (including implementation partner) from business and ICT to execute the pre-cutover, cutover, and post-cutover activities.
Skills and experience
- Significant HR ERP project delivery experience especially in implementations (including cloud solutions). Pure project management not acceptable, as will require content knowledge.
- Must have demonstrated experience in breaking down complex technical, functional process dependencies into more manageable tasks in the cutover plan.
- End-to-end deployment experience with a focus in cutover activities on a large complex HR ERP implementations.
- Experience working with and coordinating the completion of critical tasks and activities being executed by distributed team members in a mutli-disciplined environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and service providers across a complex solution landscape.
- Experience in project planning and related tools such as MS Project, Excel, or similar software.
- Experience working within the Australian Government context is desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 029054 8710 quoting reference 208537.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.