- Leader in IT&T industry based just outside of Sydney CBD
- Providing administrative and coordination support to large team
- Initial 6 month contract
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have an exciting opportunity available for a Business Coordinator/Admin Assistant to join Procurement team undergoing major transformation and efficiency projects.
The role is responsible for providing administrative support to the procurement team that is currently working on major efficiency and transformation programs.
Additionally the position will involve some PA duties to the Executive GM of the division. This will include diary management, communications coordination, travel management and events management.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Proven experience working in an administrative support capacity.
- Experience working with procurement departments and teams would be highly advantageous.
- Proven experience with diary and events management.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
- An energetic, positive and collaborative personality.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 188329