About the Company
One of the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. They provide the tools, resources and expertise to assess current continuity capabilities and determine primary areas of risk. This service and underlying advisory products represent a balanced portfolio geared to customers across industry sectors that desire world-class risk-management capabilities to address their critical operational and fiscal needs.
About the role
The Continuity Services Advisor provides specialist Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services to company and their external Clients ensuring, in part, compliance with contractual services, governance, and appropriate best practices and regulatory standards, and assisting business owners achieve resilience deliverables
* Provide an effective advisory consulting service to meet and exceed client expectations for approved Statements of Work, contracted or agreed Service Level Agreements for the company's Continuity Services offerings.
* Review the client business risks to develop a comprehensive disaster protection and recovery capabilities to improve business performance and solutions for your IT infrastructure, data, applications and workplace environment.
* Apply a variety of tools, including risk assessments, business impact analysis, recovery strategy analysis, disaster recovery, business continuity assessment and development, develop roadmaps and implementation plans to take advantage of existing and emerging DR technologies to ensure that business remains operational and effective.
* Utilise proven methodology to understand the business and IT framework to review business recovery weaknesses, strengths and vulnerabilities to create a targeted action plan.
* Review current IT Service Continuity strategies and procedures to assess whether they meet business requirements documented by a Business Impact Analysis, or whether recommendations for areas of service improvement can be made.
* Contribute to innovation and thought leadership by using the collective knowledge of the latest technology and approaches to develop continuity solutions evolved from extensive experience in supporting multiple industries.
* Contribute to Transition and Transformation programs of new clients by reviewing transition into the organistion's Managed Services.
* Promote BC/DR awareness to clients and third parties (e.g. auditors, etc.), as required.
* Support sales and growth processes for new and existing clients, and proposal opportunities across the Continuity Services Offerings.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT Service Continuity/Disaster Recovery or Business Continuity skills, methodology and relevant industry standards.
- It is desirable that professional membership/certification qualifications and membership in Business Continuity or ITIL (IT Service Continuity Management process) are obtained.
- Have or undertake appropriate security clearance requirements for potential client obligations.
* Demonstrated ability to work with and influence leadership.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate Continuity Services related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff - both internal and to client(s).
* Demonstrated understanding of organization structure, and ability to work effectively with internal service and support functions.
* Experience in deployment, testing and ongoing support of BCM/DR processes.
* Demonstrated understanding of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes, strategies, standards and procedures.
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including writing and public speaking.
* Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a self-starting environment with little supervision or guidance.
* Excellent time management skills, are a strong team player and client focused.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 8267 2467 quoting the job title
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.