One of Australia's largest Financial Institutions is currently looking for a Solutions Architect/ Business Consultant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Solutions Architect/Consultant to engage at the Senior Executive Level to influence nearly $1BN worth of technology and digital investment.
In this role, you will engage with stakeholders to define business and/or technology solutions and roadmaps for strategic business problems. You will support business analysis activities, identify and prioritise business opportunities, define and evaluate solution options and provide recommendations for strategic business problems.
- Engage with business stakeholders and provide consulting services and solutions that align with their strategic outcomes and understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Responsible for the development of solutions for one or more complex portfolios/domains to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, Group standards and Technology Strategy.
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely technology estimates for solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective technology estimation of technology solutions.
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce costs
- Responsible for business and technology collaboration and ensure effective engagement with various delivery partners.
- Lead and develop a high performing, customer centric team through mentoring and coaching.
- 5+ years' experience within the IT Industry/financial services or in business consulting.
- Experience with large scale digital transformations.
- Experience developing IT Strategies and formulating roadmaps.
- 4+ years' experience working across industry / product / architecture domains.
- 5+ years' experience delivering major business solutions into production within an organisation.
** Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident need only apply **